Your role would be to carry out safe and efficient delivery and collection of motorcycles to and from customers and between branches.
CMC has been established for over 40 years and we are one of the largest motorcycle dealer groups in the UK
Description of Duties
- Safe loading and unloading of motorcycles ensuring complete care and attention at all times. Ensure no damage occurs.
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service in line with company guidelines, particularly when visiting private addresses.
- Using safe and courteous driving practices at all times, in line with the Highway Code.
- General upkeep of company vehicle including reporting services or repairs needed and keeping the vehicle clean and presentable at all times.
- Cost effective scheduling of diary commitments, route planning and time management.
- Effective communication with all branches regarding motorcycle transfer and deliveries.
- Loading motorcycles on and off company vehicles using safe practices and due care and attention.
- Maintain accurate and timely vehicle mileage log.
- Collection and delivery of motorcycles to and from customers and other designated locations.
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is accurate in accordance with each individual customer and branch transfers.
- Report any defects or complaints immediately to line manager.
- Ensure customers are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently and that a positive company image is maintained at all times.
- Support the cleaning and maintenance of bikes within stores.
- Transport other items between branches, i.e. clothing, tyres, batteries etc.
- Follow all company Health and Safety procedures at all times, including the use of mobile phones whilst driving.
Renumeration / Benefits
- Basic Salary of £18,500 to £20,000 depending on experience
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Health care
- 5 Days per week Mon to Friday
- Contract type: Full Time/Permanent
- Position available from February 1st 2019
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, details of experience and a brief covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.